Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome! At the encouragement of a friend (thank you Jay), I am starting a blog. For the uninitiated, a blog is really just an online journal. My intention for this blog is twofold:



  • To keep folks informed of some pretty big changes coming up in our lives soon (more on that later - I don't want to spoil it)

  • To express my thoughts and opinions on matters of faith and current events and to have those thoughts and opions tested in the public square in preperation for some more formal writing that I hope to have published.

My hope is that through this blog ,those of you who know us will be blessed by being able to stay a little more informed on our lives and that all visitors might find something in our lives or written thoughts that might cause you to grow in the "knowledge and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Thank you for stopping bye! Please feel free to contact us any time. We look forward to hearing from you!










No comments: